Bullet Journaling Workshops for beginnersIn Person Workshops
Want to be more organised in 2022?
Do you struggle with organisation, have multiple notebooks on the go and sticky notes everywhere?
Does your to do list never get shorter and you’ve lost your way on focusing on the things that matter.
Our Bullet Journaling workshops are the perfect solution to help you improve productivity, gain focus and start planning for the future you want.
To see our current workshop dates, click on the little dropdown arrow where it says choose an option and the dates will appear.
Simply click on the date you want and proceed to checkout. For more details of the workshop see below.
“In person” Bullet Journaling Workshops are back in Milton Keynes
Join me for a relaxed, informal and fun workshop that will help you get started with Bullet Journaling.
Bullet Journaling has been super popular over the last year as a way to take back control of your life, reduce overwhelm, improve your productivity and reconnect you with the things that are important and have meaning in your life.
Streamlining your life into one notebook, Bullet Journaling gives you the space and time away from screens to help you clear your head and focus on the important things that are in your control.
So if you love a to do list, gorgeous stationery and want to be more productive with your time then book onto our workshops.
What’s included in the price?
Your booking includes:
- 2½ hour workshop
- A gorgeous A5, dot grid journal to begin your spreads.
- A selection of Bullet Journaling tools to begin writing and designing
- Free Tea and Coffee
What will I learn?
Our 2½ hour Bullet Journaling workshops are perfect for beginners who need a helping hand to get past the blank page. We’ve all seen the pretty pictures on Instagram and Pinterest but for beginners this can be very daunting.
The workshop will take you through the system to make sure you understand how it works and how it can fit and improve your life at home and work. We will then go onto a more hands on session where you will start to put pen to paper and begin to customise your journal.
We will start by showing you:
- How to structure your journal so you can begin creating spreads during the workshop
- How to record tasks and capture all your to do lists into weekly and daily spreads
- Ideas for collections that work for you, your hobbies, your family, your business
- Habit trackers
- Some simple header ideas to bring out your creative side.
The workshops will be small groups (max 10)
Once you have booked online, a few days before the event we will send you a reminder email with details of the venue and the parking options.
I can’t make the date what other options are there to learn?
We have three ways you can learn
- In person – We will be adding more dates through the Autumn and Winter but please contact me at https://got2jot.co.uk/contact-us/ if you want to be notified when they go live.
- Online – These worked really well over the last year. 1 hour introductory workshops run by zoom so you can learn from the comfort of your own home, normally in the evening but we also have some lunchtime sessions coming. Click here to see our online workshops
- Learn at your own pace with our E-Course so you can dip in and out at the time that suits you.