Thank You Gift Card
£10.00 – £30.00
Our E-Gift Cards are perfect for sending to friends and family.
Choose from a selection of different values.
Simply fill in the boxes below, including your personal message and when you want the gift card to be sent.
Let us do the rest for you.
For more details see below
Our E-Gift Card now makes sending a treat even easier for stationery loving friends.
Simply fill in the details above
- Choose the value of your gift card.
- Fill in the email address of the recipient and who the gift card is from.
- Add in a personal message.
- Confirm whether you want the gift card to be sent immediately or on a specified date.
- Add to basket and proceed to checkout.
Please note: E-Gift Cards are valid for 18 months from the date of purchase, any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
Further details and T&C’s
- The E-Gift Card can only be used online at got2jot.co.uk (UK and Northern Ireland only)
- They cannot be returned, are non-refundable except in accordance with your statutory rights and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The E-Gift Card will be sent to the email address as you specify and are not transferable.
- Recipients may need to check their spam/junk folder if the card has not been received. If we receive a bounce back/non-deliverable email we will contact you to check the details again.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the recipient has been sent their E-Gift Card.
- The card can be used as part payment for goods with the balance remaining on the card until it expires (18 months from purchase). To check balances, the recipient will need to set up an account and add their email address.
- The card can also be used to purchase goods of a higher value as long as the balance is paid through our normal checkout.
- Got2Jot has the right to close customer accounts and request alternative payment methods if a fraudulently obtained Online Gift Voucher is used.
- Got2Jot reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Online Gift Voucher and refund the voucher at any time. This does not affect your legal rights.